Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When I get REALLY Frustrated

I write down my thoughts so I can not punch somethings because if I had to punch something every time I was frustrated, my hands would have been bloody a long while ago. Some mother f^@&+*$ just don't get it.

STOP HOLDING THE METRO DOOR so the shit don't break and I have to be late! I'm already good at being late myself without your help! Next time I will threaten to cricket your arse!
Move to the back of the bus so a skinny white girl can rest her back and not stand at a pole.
Don't step on my toe. If you do please say excuses me b/c you know you felt my shit; if you didn't you wouldn't look at me with your dagger eyes if I don't say nothing back.

Why does everyone think someone else owes them shit?
I work just as hard as any other person and I don't want to have to work for your lazy arse -
I mean you; in that big White House near 15G St, NW DC and that other "betty faced" guy at oh somewhere on the map - oh no; I think that got erased...
Nothing is free - unless you rather take get it yourself and not share with others...
I wonder why we are now heading to a recession?

I think DC in a heated presidential election is getting to me
OH DC In a mid Summers Winter day; how you seem to get at me...
It's like a love hate relationship - I love to hate to love all of your charms and "capitol falsies"

In other depressing news...
How does Mike seem to get the Crappiest weather in the world on his ridiculous job?
This year tornados in the swamps of Florida for some extinct bird.
If this bird is found I think Mike's picture on Wikipedia might be bigger then his famous Astronaut/super hero brother, Chris Shepard.
Last year 40 day and not Biblical storms in Maui Hawaii
The year before Hurricanes in Tortogus Florida...

If some shit happens to my bestfriend I will kick your butt National Geographic... and that stupid Crittercam Department -
Oh and you Crittercam Department, it's about time you got Mike's name up there - It's been 6+ years since he's worked for your department and saved your arse on oh at least a thousand times...

And to that note, I say GOOD NIGHT - I'm going to watch me some mindless bitches fighting on MTV's the Gantlet! I Love America! Spain has the running of the bulls, Mexico has men riding bulls and the US plenty of hot people that want to go at it like a bunch of raging bulls! We Are so KICK ASS!

No comments: