
Dear whoever might want these tickets,
You can have these, they are free. But before you take them you might want to read below:
I’m Salty with Mos Def, So Salty!
Most certainly I minded as I shivered in the 25 degree cold while you took behold of the mic.
Maybe, on a nice spring day I would not have minded for you to start your show 3 hours late, making some irate.
But no, no why should I let Mos Def affect my night. Why would I desire to hear your lyrical genies?
Why would I want to be warm, toasty even. Toasty and not salty, salty in the cold waiting for you to grab the mic on time. But then, why should I think that you would show up on time.
Going to a show that has you in the line up is not a chance I can take anymore. The second time you’re late to a date I can understand, but the third time in a row… hum, I am not sure your rhymes are worth my time.
I just wish my time was worth more then all the things I could have done besides waste my money standing, waiting for the door in the cold, for you to tae hold of the stage 3 hours late for our last date…
That’s it Mos, I am done with you. For the next date it will be me watching "New World Water" on YouTube
Peace
PS.
9:30 Club, I am salty at you too. Booking two back to back Mos Def shows – BOO to you 9:30. More like 12:30am…
No comments:
Post a Comment